Monday, December 17, 2012

White in America

After reading several posts from Black bloggers (Abagond, Chauncey DeVega at W.A.R.N  and Sharon Toomer over at BlackAndBrownNews) opining why CNN never did a "White in America" series -- here we have it:  "White in America" on HuffPost Live.

I swear -- the day I posted this, the video was embeddable!  As I scrolled down the blog this morning, I noticed there was this big. blank.white.space where the video used to be (hmmm...maybe that's all that needed saying)! You can click on the link and still watch it though. {smdh} (comments still forthcoming)

I have so many comments on this one, but I'll have to come back to it because I'm finishing another post, so go ahead and watch it and stay tuned.

Related:
- Time to profile white men?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...