Friday, March 11, 2016

The White Supremacist Capitalist Patriarchy showed their ass -- and got it handed to them tonight...



Not only did Trump supporters continue their fear-based, asinine behavior tonight -- the media (Yeah, John King, I'm talking to you!), blamed the protestors for what happened -- like Trump's ongoing rhetoric didn't have a damned thing to do with fanning the flames!

Lawd ha' mercy! This shit is gettin' thicker and thicker ain't it? Where, or how will it end? Is there a REAL revolution going on? Or does "Feelin' the Bern" only offer up more of the same shit, different day (Hillary's an equal opportunity shyster, so I didn't include her in my question)?? You decide.


Related:
- Donald Trump, Chicago, and the Lessons of 1968
- The Fearful and the Frustrated
- Reality TV

3 comments:

Carolyn Moon said...

Hi Sis Deb,
So glad that you are posting again. Missed you and your perspectives on what's going on and the sheer craziness of it all.

I agree with you and puzzled by the so-called more progressive networks going rogue & to the right. The world did get to see how we're treated by law enforcement (roughed up the protester) when we are the victims and the aggressor is offered a seat. I'm glad that they did press charges against the pony-tailed man, however, that might just be a slight fine although he did admit to wanting to kill him the next time! One protester stated that they were going to shut down that rally until they find out what all this is about. hmm..

Peace to you...

DebC said...

Hey Sis Carolyn, so good to "see" you!

I've been struggling to make sense of a lot of shit going on, both in my life and the world. While writing's always been my solace, a place to work things through, and out -- I've not been able to literally or figuratively put "pen to paper" for some time now. But I'm working on it, so keep checking in on me! 😊

The only reason I posted this was because of the absolute revulsion I felt watching this, not only towards Trump and his supporters, but the entire political process overall. IMHO, There are no "progressive networks." They're all just cogs in the wheel of those hubristic puppet masters who continue to try and distract, divide and hold hostage a world they want to entirely own -- and they've been doing a damned good job of it for a very long time.

One thing I know is true -- Republicans, Democrats -- same thing.

Peace backatcha, my Sister...

Carolyn Moon said...

As you cited:
"There are no "progressive networks." They're all just cogs in the wheel of those hubristic puppet masters who continue to try and distract, divide and hold hostage a world they want to entirely own -- and they've been doing a damned good job of it for a very long time."
"One thing I know is true -- Republicans, Democrats -- same thing."

Touché...Touché!! :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...