- Lodging at a FIVE STAR hotel – the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C. for THREE nights (Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.
- Lunch on Saturday.
- AND it also includes the price of the conference itself.
Mind boggling, crazy good isn’t it?
Registration opened (Sun., July 20th) at 12noon PST at: http://www.pumaconference08.com/
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
After the first 250 people register at the $250 price, IT IS GONE. As we are under tight time constraints with the hotel for numbers and commitment at this time, once you register there will be NO refunds. (Please reread that sentence before you register.)
- 1. YES we have a registration offer if you’re local or not planning to stay at the hotel. If you would like to attend without the hotel room, the price is $150 (or if you aren’t one of the first 250 to register).
- YES we welcome vendors. If you would like to have a “vendor table,” you may do so (we reserve the right to determine if your organization is a good fit). We have 30 slots open for $100 per table.
- YES we need sponsors. If you’re interested, please email us immediately at PUMAConference@yahoo.com.
- YES you will have an opportunity to volunteer – you can do so during the registration process.
- YES we are still working on how folks can participate via the internet and radio. Details will follow late next week.
READY? So are we! Meet you in D.C!
PUMA Conference Committee Will Bower & Deb Barnes/PUMA
Felt it was my duty to spread the word!