I left the Democrats and became an Independent when the Changeling ran, and was elected the first time.
Researching the Changeling's tenure as the senator from Illinois after his 2004 keynote address at the Democratic National Convention, told me all I needed to know about this lying, "deus ex machina" tool for white neo-liberals to secure the Black vote in particular, and the minority vote in general.
I learned a lot about the bullshit we've been fed and believed about politics in 2004. I learned that politicians are all liars in one way or another. I learned that you can't believe all, if any, of what they say until you see what the hell they do!!!
That said, I'm cautiously optimistic about Beto -- so much so, that I'll do whatever the f*ck I can to make sure he beats the hayell outta Ted Cruz in Texas during this 2018 mid-terms.
Listen to him family. Then watch what he does when he wins (cuz I'm sure he will!):
Do check out his comments on NFL players kneeling in the sidebar as well...
- Update: The Factual Reporting About Beto by David Sirota That Stirred Epic Freakout
- Updated: 'Draft Beto' Campaign Launches Just as O'Rourke Taken Off 'No Fossil Fuel Money Pledge' List
- John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police chief instead
- Here Are 5 of the Most Laughable and Pathetic Moments in Ted Cruz’s Senate Campaign — So Far
- Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke tours Harris County jail during Houston visit
- O'Rourke makes town hall stop in Odessa
- Does Beto O’Rourke Stand a Chance Against Ted Cruz?