Friday, June 19, 2020

Juneteenth is a Black, American Descendants of Slaves (ADOS) Celebration--it is NOT International, nor is it a "People of Color" Celebration!!


Hello Family.  It took white folk actually seeing their, "Protect and Serve" mofos murdering a Black man before their eyes for there to be massive marches and "Black Lives Matter" testimonials from them, as well as the Black gatekeepers we've been fighting all our lives in these alleged, United States of America (yeah, I see you Obama Family).  I don't trust any of you.


My big, bear-huggin', love of a nephew, (the son of my society-identified, "white" husband's sister who lives in Minnesota) took the above pictures for me as he helped clean up the neighborhood after Black folk there said, "E-f*ckin'-nough!'

In his text accompanying the last pic, he said, "I like this picture (but you probably won't see it on the news...Black woman and young child working to clean up the neighborhood...but it's way more sexy to show black men burning the place down").

I agreed, and the truth of it pissed me the hell off. But I digress.

Nobody that I know today, can talk about our ADOS claim to reparations better than Yvette Carnell and Antonio Moore. While I've got my own deep thoughts and receipts about which I'll write later on today,  I think listening to these two, dynamic younguns, is way more important right about now:






Listen and get it -- if you dare.  If you don't, leave the Straw-man arguments at home...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...