Friday, April 8, 2022

Confirmed!!! In a nod to one of OUR old Negro Spirituals -- She "let the work that she's done, speak for her"...


Amen!  And Amen again!!!

Like Judge Thurgood Marshall before her, we have an American Descendant of Slavery (ADOS)  who's not ashamed of that fact -- SITTING ON THE HIGHEST COURT IN THE LAND!  And no, Clarence Thomas doesn't share in those honorifics because though he is ADOS from Pinpoint, GA -- he's apparently ashamed of that, given his disrespect for Black women like Anita Hill, his rigidly conservative views and rulings on cases that come before him involving not only us, but other people of color. {SMDH}

I'll be adding SCOTUSBlog to my list of blogs to follow just so I can keep up with what Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson is doing.  And, good or bad -- I will have thoughts!

Congratulations my dear, Sister, you deserve it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...