Fidel Castro Ruz, Aug. 13, 1926 -- November 25, 2016:
No, I've never been to Cuba (but I do want to go). However, I've loved the spirit of Fidel Castro (and others like him) for as long as I've been woke. I wonder -- would Miami Cubans have been happier if they'd lived under the Batista regime all these years instead of under Fidel? Fidel said, "History will absolve me." I agree with him.
I worry about the Changeling's supposed, opening-up toward Cuba (embargo totally done? Nah!), because it seems to me, Cuba will go back to the mob-run, Sinatra days with capitalism running rampant under Orange-hair. And then, there's Assata...
- Fidel Castro Ruz. His Legacy Will Live Forever
- Fidel Castro Defies US Imperialism Even in Death
- Fidel Castro: A Giant Has Passed
- Venceremos! The Legacy of Fidel Castro
- Cuba’s Fidel Castro, who defied U.S. for 50 years, has died
- Reaction to the death of Fidel Castro
- A Tyrant is Dead’ — Congress Reacts to the Death of Fidel Castro